Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome back Wolfpack!

"The NCSU Entrepreneurship Initiative is back in action for the 2013 school year! We have added this blog as part of our efforts to share the student experience with all members of our community. The blog will focus on events, creativity, and ideas on campus and around Raleigh. As the writer/creator of this blog I am pleased to become a more involved member of this exciting and growing initiative here at NC State. My name is Gillian Tremblay, I am a senior at State studying supply chain-logistics in the Poole College of Management. I became involved with the Entrepreneurship Initiative through one of courses offered on campus in the fall of 2011; I then was awarded the opportunity to attend the Silicon Valley spring break 2012 trip with other student entrepreneur's. It was in Silicon Valley where I began to blog about our experiences and lessons in entrepreneurship learned each day. The trip and my fellow travelers encouraged me to stay in touch and involved with the program throughout the remainder of my time here at NC State. Their encouragement led me towards my own "entrepreneurial" idea to begin this blog. Remember to always think big and enjoy the postings! G"

No comments:

Post a Comment