Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Message

Silicon Valley 2012

Happy Monday to my fellow STATEment readers! We have a crazy week ahead of us all with mid-terms approaching, and I want to wish you all the best of luck! My Monday message is a little different this morning because the week will be hectic, but I will still be doing my job. However, I wanted to clue you all in on an exciting Spring Break blog theme I will be utilizing all week. As some of you may know, our Entrepreneurship Initiative staff plans a special Spring Break trip to Silicon Valley each year with a handful of students to embark on an adventure of entrepreneurship. It was this time last year before I embarked on the trip that I decided to blog during the adventure, with the hopes of being able to look back at all the memories. That blog lead to this blogging opportunity and I could not be more grateful. To mark my one year anniversary of blogging I will be tracking each day of this group’s trip in “Postcard” fashion. Please keep a lookout for the blog over break if you can to hear about the groups daily company visits and random moments along the way!

Tuesday: I will be posting the top ten things I took away from the Silicon Valley trip last year.

Wednesday: Wild Wednesday

Thursday: The Entrepreneurship Initiative is all in a Twitter

Friday: Bon Voyage to our Silicon Valley group 2013

HAVE A GREAT MID-TERM WEEK EVERYONE!

GILLIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment